Chief People Officer
Do you want to work in an exciting, growing and passionate company where you will be challenged to grow; where you will be able to show you exceptional Partnering and implementation skills and bring you exceptional experience across the HR area? Then Openmind is the place for you to bring your considerable HR skills and grow them to be even greater. We are going on a journey to double our revenues and profits and we only have space for the best. If you think you have what it takes and you are willing to go through a rigorous suite of personality tests, interviews and skills tests to join the already best in the world then send us your CV. We dare you!
Who We Are
Openmind Networks is the only global company 100% focussed on providing high-quality mobile messaging products and services to worldwide service providers. Since our foundation in 2003, we have consistently led the way in bringing new innovations and concepts to the mobile messaging market. Our customers include some of the world’s largest Mobile Operators, Wholesale Operators, Aggregators and Social Media providers.
What you will be doing as a Chief People Officer
As a Key part of the Senior Leadership team, the Chief People Officer will be responsible for designing, implementing, and delivering effective strategic and operation HR strategies that align to the Openmind Values and will enable us to achieve our goals through our people over this 3 year contract which will be over a 4 day week also. As the Chief People Officer, you will provide strategic insights and business partnering to our rapidly growing organisation, whilst also driving and overseeing excellence in Operational HR policy, process and service delivery.
What you will be responsible For
- The Chief People Officer will be responsible for partnering with the business and providing Strategic HR Support and expertise to both the manager and employees.
- You will nurture and develop a culture to ensure that Openmind Networks is a great place to work and supports the delivery of high-Performance business results.
- Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, and Talent Retention and the development, implementation of effective strategies to ensure we attract, recruit and retain “A” Players, will be another key responsibility for this role.
- As the Chief People Officer, you will be responsible also for the development of Appropriate HR Processes and ensuring alignment across all Openmind locations.
- Actively participate in the business planning cycle and processes including weekly and monthly tracking and reporting of KPIs.
- You will drive and manage the provision of employee data and also Lead and Manage the In-House Recruiter.
- You are a proven HR leader with 2-3 years of experience in a HR Director or Senior HR Business Partner position in a growing technology company.
- The Chief People Officer will be a results-driven person, who is solution orientated and used to working in a fast-paced environment with a proven track record of partnering with senior leaders and building strong relationships at this level where you will be a key player.
- Proven ability and experience of driving and supporting cultural change along with being a commercially focused individual and have the hands-on experience of implementing strategic goals with a can-do attitude will be a key requirement for our Chief People Officer.
- You will be familiar with working in a process-driven environment and will be technology savvy and comfortable using a variety of systems and tools.
- You are a passionate and positive person, who loves to take accountability and pride in your work.
- Customer focus and the ability to work cross-functionally in a strong team environment are areas of strength for you and you are continuously looking to develop yourself.
Apply Now for the role of Chief People Officer