IT Service Designer
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Do you want to work in an exciting, growing, and passionate company where you will be challenged to grow; where you will be held accountable for your Projects; where you can show off your high-quality design experience and your customer satisfaction experience? Then Openmind is the place for you to bring your considerable Design skills and grow them to be even greater. We are going on a journey to double our revenues and profits and we only have space for the best. If you think you have what it takes and you are willing to go through a rigorous suite of personality tests, interviews and skills test to join the already best in the world then send us your CV. We dare you!
Who We Are
Openmind Networks is the only global company 100% focussed on providing high-quality mobile messaging products and services to worldwide service providers. Since our foundation in 2003, we have consistently led the way in bringing new innovations and concepts to the mobile messaging market. Our customers include some of the world’s largest Mobile Operators, Wholesale Operators, Aggregators, and Social Media providers.
What you will be doing as a IT Service Designer
The IT Service Designer is primarily responsible for designing effective services to meet Openmind Networks customer requirements. This role focuses on customer satisfaction, by designing the right service to meet our customer needs and ensuring that Openmind’s delivery is lean and effective. In this role, you will be required to support the organisation to achieve optimal results through benchmarking existing operational processes and contributing to continuous improvement.
What you will be responsible For
- The IT Service Designer will be designing and developing high-quality service packages, which consist of Openmind’s products and professional services for our clients and owning the review and approval of a service design and its cost base for each project from inception to conclusion.
- You will be ensuring the service design packages that are sold are supported throughout the organisation and ensuring the overall high-level design for the project is effectively communicated to the various stakeholders.
- Working closely with the Service Delivery Team to guarantee sold service design packages can be delivered on time and on budget and collaborating effectively with subject matter experts as well as the organisation’s various teams to achieve the optimal service design.
- The IT Service Designer will be reviewing current services and identifying synergies with, and improvements to, other organisation contracts along with Contributing to the organisation’s best practice design methodology and supporting the upskilling of the organisations Business Development, Service Design and Operations teams with regular design workshops and training.
- We are looking for a IT Service Designer who has experience in the Telecoms or Software Sector and is educated to Degree level in IT, Software or Engineering field and has a qualification in a Service Design Methodology. (ITIL etc)
- You will have experience in managing complex programs to reduce cost, increase quality and deliver high customer satisfaction
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to explain complex technical and operational concepts in simple business language along with experience in customer requirements analysis.
- You are a passionate and positive person, who loves to take accountability and pride in your work.
- Customer focus and the ability to work cross-functionally in a strong team environment are areas of strength for you and you are continuously looking to develop yourself.
Apply Now for the role of IT Service Designer