Managed Services Portfolio Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Do you want to work in an exciting, growing and passionate company where you will be challenged to grow; where your skills in defining the Managed Services offering for Customers will develop and where you will be working cross functionally with Engineering and Customers? Then Openmind is the place for you to bring your considerable Product Manager skills in the Managed Services area and grow them to be even greater. We are going on a journey to double our revenues and profits and we only have space for the best. If you think you have what it takes and you are willing to go through a rigorous suite of personality tests, interviews and skills tests to join the already best in the world then send us your CV. We dare you!
Who We Are
Openmind Networks is the only global company 100% focussed on providing high-quality mobile messaging products and services to worldwide service providers. Since our foundation in 2003, we have consistently led the way in bringing new innovations and concepts to the mobile messaging market. Our customers include some of the world’s largest Mobile Operators, Wholesale Operators, Aggregators and Social Media providers.
What you will be doing as a Managed Services Portfolio Manager
As a Managed Services Portfolio Manager you will be making Openmind a world leading supplier of managed services that enable mobile operators and wholesale providers to stop fraud on their messaging network, plug revenue leaks, and generate more profits from messaging services that they offer.
What you will be responsible For
- As the Managed Services Portfolio Manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of managed services offerings that create real value for Openmind Networks and our customers by combining our innovative technology and expert consultancy.
- You will be enabling our sales and presales function with the knowledge on the value of our managed services portfolio to the market and ensuring that they can communicate to the market to win highly profitable business.
- Working closely with the operations team to ensure they are continuously aware of what is needed to deliver value to the customer on our managed services offerings and working closely with Engineering to deliver solutions that create real value for our customers.
- The Managed Services Portfolio Manager, will also be responsible for overseeing how services are identified, defined, implemented and delivered to customers.
- You will have experience working in the Mobile Operator business or vendors and experience delivering managed services to operators or implementing revenue creating service programs at a Mobile Operator.
- You are already successful in communicating across Engineering and commercial teams to portray the business benefits of technical solutions
- You are a passionate and positive person, who loves to take accountability and pride in your work.
- Customer focus and ability to work cross functionally in a strong team environment are areas of strength for you and you are continuously looking to develop yourself.
Apply Now for the role of Managed Services Portfolio Manager