Marketing Development Representative
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Do you want to work in an exciting, growing and passionate company where you will be challenged to grow; where you will be held accountable for your projects; where you can show off your amazing skills in nurturing and qualifying inbounds leads? Then Openmind is the place for you to bring your considerable marketing skills and grow them to be even greater. We are going on a journey to double our revenues and profits and we only have space for the best. If you think you have what it takes and you are willing to go through a rigorous suite of personality tests, interviews and skills tests to join the already best in the world then send us your CV. We dare you!
Who We Are
Openmind Networks is the only global company 100% focussed on providing high-quality mobile messaging products and services to worldwide service providers. Since our foundation in 2003, we have consistently led the way in bringing new innovations and concepts to the mobile messaging market. Our customers include some of the world’s largest Mobile Operators, Wholesale Operators, Aggregators and Social Media providers.
What you will be doing as a Marketing Development Representative
The Marketing Development Representative will be responsible for leading the nurturing and qualifying process of inbound leads and working closely with the highly efficient sales team in providing them with information and the ability to prioritise the best high-quality leads and opportunities from the inbound leads which you would have nurtured.
What you will be responsible For
- The Marketing Development Representativewill be responsible for following up on Marketing-generated leads and qualifying them for potential Sales opportunities and ensuring that all leads are nurtured and qualified to a world-class standard.
- You will build sales pipelines while achieving monthly, quarterly and annual goals and Confidently communicate the brand’s value proposition to prospects and customers, whilst Nurturing prospects through strategic cadences that include emails, calls, and Linkedin messages.
- The Marketing Development Representative will establish rapport and build strong relationships with all levels of organisation and report frequently to senior management on pipeline performance plus they will be responsible for improving the lead to opportunity pipeline process to grow with her growth in the future.
- Marketing or recent business graduate with a flair for communicating with new people
- You are comfortable and confident in the lead generation and nurturing process and are familiar with world-class processes in this area.
- You are a passionate and positive person, who loves to take accountability and pride in your work.
- Customer focus and ability to work cross-functionally in a strong team environment are areas of strength for you and you are continuously looking to develop yourself.
Apply Now for the role of Marketing Development Representative