Are you a Product Owner? Do you want to work in an exciting, growing, and passionate company where you will be challenged to grow; where you will be held accountable for our Traffic Control Product? where you can show off your amazing product owner and customer skills? Then Openmind is the place for you to bring your considerable product ownership skills and grow them to be even greater. We are going on a journey to double our revenues and profits and we only have space for the best. If you think you have what it takes and you are willing to go through a rigorous suite of personality tests, interviews and skills test to join the already best in the world then send us your CV. We dare you!
Who We Are
Openmind Networks is the only global company 100% focussed on providing high-quality mobile messaging products and services to worldwide service providers. Since our foundation in 2003, we have consistently led the way in bringing new innovations and concepts to the mobile messaging market. Our customers include some of the world’s largest Mobile Operators, Wholesale Operators, Aggregators, and Social Media providers.
What you will be doing as a Product Owner
As a Product Owner, you will own the Traffic Control Product at Openmind and ensure that Engineering deliver features required by our customers in accordance with specified timelines and quality metrics.
What you will be responsible For
- As the Product Owner, you will deliver the roadmap of releases and features for the Traffic Control product and ensure our customers and project teams get the functionality they require when needed.
- You will ensure Software delivered by Engineering is provided with necessary documentation and test results to guarantee quality and provide the information necessary to internal and external users of the product.
- The Product Owner will make sure all stakeholders are kept informed of Traffic Control release plans and have access to quality technical information about the contents of new software releases and features.
- You will be the Voice-of-the-customer and make sure that customers are always represented during release planning and feature prioritisation.
- You will have software development experience in an agile environment and have experience in the product owner area with a good balance of technical knowledge and business understanding;
- The Product Owner will have excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and influence Engineering teams and to drive collaboration and alignment.
- You will work effectively within a team environment with stakeholders located locally & remotely and Use agile/scrum methodologies to drive and deliver product releases.
- You are a passionate and positive person, who loves to take accountability and pride in your work.
- Customer focus and the ability to work cross-functionally in a strong team environment are areas of strength for you and you are continuously looking to develop yourself.
Apply Now for the role of Product Owner