Project Management (PMO) Administrator (6 Month Contract).
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Do you want to work in an exciting, growing and passionate company where you will be challenged to grow; where you will be held accountable for your process control skills; where you can show off your amazing administration, application and communication skills? Then Openmind is the place for you to bring your considerable project administration skills and grow them to be even greater. We are going on a journey to double our revenues and profits and we only have space for the best. If you think you have what it takes and you are willing to go through a rigorous suite of personality tests, interviews and skills tests to join the already best in the world then send us your CV. We dare you!
Who We Are
Openmind Networks is the only global company 100% focussed on providing high-quality mobile messaging products and services to worldwide service providers. Since our foundation in 2003, we have consistently led the way in bringing new innovations and concepts to the mobile messaging market. Our customers include some of the world’s largest Mobile Operators, Wholesale Operators, Aggregators and Social Media providers.
What you will be doing as a Project Management (PMO) Administrator (6 Month Contract).
- As a Project Management (PMO) Administrator you will be ensuring that reports and presentations are prepared according to the defined processes and making sure that meetings are supported through meeting scheduling, agenda, and minute management.
- You will also ensure that Project and operational data is gathered and complete in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring that the Project management department operates a best practice model and continuously improves on its reporting processes will be another important responsibility for you in this role.
What you will be responsible For
- As a Project Management (PMO) Administrator with Openmind Networks, you will have Strong administrative and application skills and have previous Project Management administration experience.
- You will have previous experience in dealing with problem analysis and internal queries from your career to date and have experience in PMO, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Word.
- You are a passionate and positive person, who loves to take accountability and pride in your work.
- Customer focus and ability to work cross functionally in a strong team environment are areas of strength for you and you are continuously looking to develop yourself.
Apply Now for the role of Project Management (PMO) Administrator (6 Month Contract).