Senior Project Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Do you want to work in an exciting, growing and passionate company where you will be challenged to grow; where you will be held accountable for your projects; where you can show off your amazing project management and customer skills? Then Openmind is the place for you to bring your considerable project management skills and grow them to be even greater. We are going on a journey to double our revenues and profits and we only have space for the best. If you think you have what it takes and you are willing to go through a rigorous suite of personality tests, interviews and skills tests to join the already best in the world then send us your CV. We dare you!
Who We Are
Openmind Networks is the only global company 100% focussed on providing high-quality mobile messaging products and services to worldwide service providers. Since our foundation in 2003, we have consistently led the way in bringing new innovations and concepts to the mobile messaging market. Our customers include some of the world’s largest Mobile Operators, Wholesale Operators, Aggregators and Social Media providers.
What you will be doing as a Senior Project Manager
As a Senior Project Manager with Openmind Networks you will ensure all projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the required quality standards in order to keep our customers happy and to increase revenue for the business.
What you will be responsible For
- You will be working cross functionally with Account Managers and the pre-sales consultants to ensure the projects are scoped correctly and you will be managing all stages of the project lifecycle through a PMI/Prince 2 methodology.
- The Senior Project Manager will drive the entire project and make sure that all milestones are achieved.
- Responsibility for engaging with customers and continuously surveying their feedback on the project implementation is also a key factor in the role of a Project manager with Openmind Networks.
- After project completion, you will be looking for continuous learning by reflecting on the project overall performance and implementing required changes for future projects.
- You have a strong track record of success in the ICT project Management area or experience of projects in the Telecommunications area is a plus along with being a proven leader of projects and also have developed excellent teamworking skills, along with being an individual who holds themselves accountable for their projects.
- You are PMI or PRINCE 2 certified and you have the background of building strong, long lasting relationships with customers in the IT/DevOps or Telecommunications area.
- You are experienced in the resource planning area and have a proven ability to manage budgets along with working to deadlines and under pressure whilst staying organised.
- You are a passionate and positive person, who loves to take accountability and pride in your work.
- Customer focus and ability to work cross functionally in a strong team environment are areas of strength for you and you are continuously looking to develop yourself.
Apply Now for the role of Senior Project Manager