Service Operations Leader
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Do you want to work in an exciting, growing, and passionate company where you will be challenged to grow; where you will hold the primary operational relationship with customers and will be responsible to lead a team involved in the service operation to ensure successful service outcomes and customer satisfaction? We are going on a journey to double our revenues and profits and we only have space for the best. If you think you have what it takes and you are willing to go through a rigorous suite of personality tests, interviews and skills test to join the already best in the world then send us your CV. We dare you!
Who We Are
Openmind Networks is the only global company 100% focussed on providing high-quality mobile messaging products and services to worldwide service providers. Since our foundation in 2003, we have consistently led the way in bringing new innovations and concepts to the mobile messaging market. Our customers include some of the world’s largest Mobile Operators, Wholesale Operators, Aggregators, and Social Media providers.
What you will be doing as a Service Operations Leader
The Service Operations Lead is a customer-facing role where you will be dedicated to ensuring the performance of the service meets customer requirements and the contracted Service Level Agreement (SLA) and in this role, the Service Operations Lead will hold the primary operational relationship with the customer. The Service Operations Lead will be responsible to lead a team involved in the service operation and ensure successful service outcomes and customer satisfaction.
What you will be responsible For
- As the Service Operations Lead you will be building and maintaining positive relationships with clients and you will be managing customer feedback and requests for the service(s) and ensure customer satisfaction with the service(s)
- You will own service contracts and be responsible for contract fulfillment according to SLA along with handling customer management issues
- The Service Operations Lead will lead the customer service performance review meetings and review the service reports to ensure customer alignment
- Leading the Openmind Networks team involved in the service(s) to ensure a customer-centric services approach and managing resource allocation and activity for the service to ensure within the budgeted cost for service provision will also be a key requisite for the Service Manager
- The Service Operations Lead will be responsible for reporting and monitoring the business KPIs for the service, acting on trends and deviations and identifying and leading a programme of continual service improvement for the service(s)
- You will be experienced in engaging, leading and managing a diverse team to deliver service in a client-facing environment.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills will be a strength for you and you will have highly developed problem-solving skills and a solution-oriented approach.
- You are a Customer-Centric individual with a proven ability to influence and build stakeholder relationships and be flexible to the varying time demands of an operational customer environment and collaborating with colleagues in different time zones.
- You are a passionate and positive person, who loves to take accountability and pride in your work.
- Customer focus and the ability to work cross-functionally in a strong team environment are areas of strength for you and you are continuously looking to develop yourself.
Apply Now for the role of Service Operations Leader